42 Inch Trep Competition M8060Free Shipping to the lower 48. Free Shipping doesn't apply to any other location besides the lower 48.
Based on the Trepador Bias, the legendary Trepador Competition M8060 uses the same construction and pattern design but features a sticky race tread compound for the ultimate in off-road traction. Due to the nature of the compound, it is not recommended for use in winter conditions.
- Heavy-duty bias-ply construction for excellent durability and tread flexibility
- Aggressive soft competition tread compound for ultimate off-road traction
- Multi-curve tread siping improves traction on loose dirt and slippery terrain
- Unique tread element arrangement ensures a uniform contact area for maximum road contact
- Aggressive side lug design provides improved side-bite on difficult off-road and rocky terrain
- Nylon belt-reinforced tire construction improves puncture resistance and high-speed stability
- Do not use in winter conditions. Please visit www.maxxis.com for additional information.
COLD WEATHER STORAGE NOTICE
For Cold Weather Storage (short-term or extended):
When the Maxxis competition tires are exposed to temperatures below 32ºF (0ºC), the unique racing rubber compounds used in these tires will lose their flexibility. This loss in flexibility can lead to potential cracking and other damage to the tire.
TO MINIMIZE THE CHANCES OF THIS HAPPENING, CONSUMERS AND INSTALLERS ARE ADVISED TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Do not move or operate the car with these tires mounted on the vehicle if conditions are below 32ºF (0ºC). ALWAYS INSPECT FOR SIGNS OF CRACKING! NEVER USE TIRES THAT HAVE CRACKED!
2. Always store these tires indoors and at temperatures above 32ºF (0ºC).
4. Avoid transporting and handling these tires in conditions below 32°F (0°C).
5. Do not mount or dismount these tires when the surrounding work area temperature is under 50ºF (10ºC). ALWAYS INSPECT FOR SIGNS OF CRACKING! NEVER USE TIRES THAT HAVE CRACKED!
6. Before mounting or dismounting, store these tires indoors for at least 24 hours in a temperature-controlled area of 68ºF (20ºC) or warmer. ALWAYS INSPECT FOR SIGNS OF CRACKING! NEVER USE TIRES THAT HAVE CRACKED!
7. Remove these tires from the vehicle and deflate to half the normal air pressure during prolonged periods of non-use or storage.